We welcome new patients to our practice! In order to expedite your first visit, please download and fill out our New Patient Packet by clicking the link below. Please bring the completed New Patient Packet with you on your first visit.
Also, note that when calling to schedule an appointment, you may request to see any provider. Some providers are booked out further and may not have same day openings. Our providers do not write prescriptions for scheduled drugs.
Please note our policy regarding treatment of Minors:
- Our practice adheres to all state laws governing the medical treatment of children under the age of 18. A minor is any person under the age of 18 who has never been married or declared an adult by a court.
- When a new patient who is under the age of 18 has his or her first appointment the patient’s parent or legal guardian must be with the patient.
- Minors 15 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years of age and older, with a signed consent from a parent or legal guardian. A new signed consent is required for each visit.
- Minors 16 and 17 must have a signed consent form from a parent or legal guardian. A new signed consent is required for each visit.
- All minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian in order to receive immunizations, invasive procedures, lab draws or injections.
Thank you & we look forward to seeing you soon!
-The Keller Family Medical Team