Our office treats children of all ages, including newborns. We truly cherish the confidence you place with us by allowing us to care for your children.
We offer well child examinations and provide all required immunizations. CLICK HERE to view or print a Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children.
We also perform the sports/school physicals required in conjunction with the well child examination or separately.
Our office also treats your children for any acute illnesses.
Please note our policy regarding treatment of Minors:
- Our practice adheres to all state laws governing the medical treatment of children under the age of 18. A minor is any person under the age of 18 who has never been married or declared an adult by a court.
- When a new patient who is under the age of 18 has his or her first appointment the patient’s parent or legal guardian must be with the patient.
- Minors 15 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years of age and older, with a signed consent from a parent or legal guardian. A new signed consent is required for each visit.
- Minors 16 and 17 must have a signed consent form from a parent or legal guardian. A new signed consent is required for each visit. CLICK HERE to download the Treatment of a Minor Consent Form.
- All minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian in order to receive immunizations, invasive procedures, lab draws or injections.