Lose weight safely and keep the weight off with our new Medical Weight Loss Program!
- blood sugar
- risk for developing diabetes
- triglycerides, a type of fat in the blood
Losing a little more weight is even better!
Losing 5% to 10% of your weight (10 to 20 pounds if you weight 200 pounds) can:
- lower your blood pressure
- improve your cholesterol
- reduce need to take medicine for blood pressure, diabetes, and lipids
- lower triglycerides and blood sugar even more
Losing weight can also help with problems like:
- sleep apnea
- liver damage
- osteoarthritis (wear and tear on knees and other joints)
- Initial consult with the provider.
- Follow up visits at 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, and 6 months of treatment.
- Blood work, if not done within last 90 days.
- Initial dose of medication (if applicable)
- Individualized diet plan for your specific needs
Initial consult (applied to package cost) – $150
Weight Loss Package – ($800)
Injectable Medication – additional charge for medication in office, $50-$100 per injection dependent on dosage.
10 Keys to Success:
- Find an eating plan that works for you
- Limit some foods
- Think of using convenient “meals”
- Write down what you eat
- Commit to an exercise plan that you enjoy
- Weigh yourself regularly
- Ask for support and guidance
- Reduce stress and get a good night’s sleep
- Ask your healthcare provider if medicine you are taking causes weight gain.
- Consider weight medications